Alas, another month has come to an end. I really enjoyed sharing highlights, what I wore, who I listened to, and what I read in February so I’m back again to share my March rewind.
- The madness that is March Madness began.
- Finally bought my “Bye Sexual” t-shirt from Green Box Shop.
- Celebrated Womxn’s History Month.
- Kept up with my 2018 goal to read at least 2-3 books a month.
- Kept with my 2018 goal to workout at least 4-5 times a week.
- Bought a haworthia and named it Penelope.
What I Wore
- Navi Studs from BaubleBar
- Newsboy Hat from Target
- Faux Suede Chelsea Boots from F21
- Denim Jacket from F21
Who I Listened To
- The Kids Are Alright by Chloe x Halle
- Woman, Womym, Womxn Playlist on Spotify
- “Eres Tú” by Carla Morrison
- “CRZY” by Kehlani
- The History Chicks Podcast
- Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations Podcast
- The Recappery Podcast
What I Read